Center for Environmental
and Regulatory Affairs
Health & Retirement
Free Enterprise Project
What Conservatives Think
Ten Second Response
In the News
Health & Retirement
- Blog: If the Coming Revolution Has an Official Chart....
- Blog: Three Responses to the New York Union Scandal
- Blog: An Open Letter to Friends of Liberty
- Blog: The Obamas' Taste for Luxury
- Blog: Double-Dumb for Time Magazine
- Blog: The Top Five Worst Governors on Energy Policy
- Blog: Another Way Obama is Like Jimmy Carter
- Blog: Obama "Lost the Confidence" of the American People
- National Policy Analysis: Endangerment of States' Rights: EPA's Endangerment Rule Threatens States' Sovereignty, by Justin Danhof
- Blog: Mychal Massie on Al Sharpton's "Hush Rush" Campaign
- Blog: Congratulations to Jay Timmons and NAM
- Blog: Deneen Borelli on Congressional Spending
- Blog: Obama Meeting with CEOs Lacked Transparency
- Blog: Deneen Borelli Talks Unemployment Extension
- Blog: Thank You for Crying, John Boehner
- Blog: Candidates Should Kick CNN Off the Stage
- National Policy Analysis: Administration Invokes "Yellow Peril" To Peddle Green Energy, by Bonner R. Cohen
- Steven Crowder Video: Go Green - Kill People!
- Blog: Controversial Clean Water Restoration Act May Be Part of Omnibus Land-Grab Package
- Blog: Current Spending Legislation: "Government Breaks Promises"
- Blog: Project 21's Deneen Borelli Promotes Gun Rights on Fox News Channel
- New Visions Commentary: Bank Creation Key to Black Economic Development, by B.B. Robinson, Ph.D.
- New Visions Commentary: OMG Parents, by Lisa Fritsch
- New Visions Commentary: The Stickshift Economy, by David Schifrin
- Blog: On New Spending Bill: All "Hell Breaking Loose" or "Robust Conversation"?
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Speak Out on ObamaCare Ruling
- Blog: EPA Regs Make it Harder to Stay Warm
- Press Release: Reid's Lame-Duck Lands Bill Threatens Border Security
- National Policy Analysis: Border Security Threatened by Lame-Duck Lands Bill, by Dana Joel Gattuso
- Press Release: Obama Administration Digs in Heels on Energy Regulations as American People Hope Their Heat Will Last All Winter
- Blog: Oral Contraceptives in Water Causing Dual-Sexed Fish?
- Blog: Julian Assange as Dr. Evil
- Blog: Senior Fellow Jeff Stier on Cell Phone Safety in WebMD Article
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Renew Call for Investigation of Obama Justice Department
High On America's Christmas List: Get the Federal Government out of Managing our Lands
New Visions Commentary: There Is No Free Barbeque, by Greg Collins
- Blog: Should Santa be the Next Target of the Tea Party Movement? A Holiday Top Ten List
- Blog: In Case You Missed It...
- Blog: Chimp Concedes: We Don't Understand the Climate
- Blog: Anyone Think...
- Blog: On Jobs Numbers, Robert Reich Comes Up Short
- Blog: Project 21's Kevin Martin on the Censure of Charlie Rangel
- Press Release: Special Interests Want to Siphon Soda From Subsidized Diets
- Press Release: NOAA Makes Monkey Out of Chimp; Agency Out-Forecasts Trained Chimpanzee - Who Knew?
- Blog: U.S. Pushing Montreal Protocol as an Easy-Win Climate Treaty to Ban Emissions
- Blog: Why Do Virginians Brag So Much?
- Blog: Power of the Purse: Conservatives, Tea Party Activists Take on Liberals in Big Business
- Blog: A Soldier's Take on Wikileaks
- Blog: U.S. Special Envoy Promising CO2 Emissions Cuts "Even Without Domestic Legislation"
- Blog: What To Do About the TSA?
- Press Release: Nationwide Poll of Conservative Voters Finds Big Business Should Fear Tea Party Activists
- New Visions Commentary: Kanye West Apologizes for Calling Bush a Racist, Highlights Bigger Issue, by Devon Carlin
- New Visions Commentary: Give Conservatism a Chance, by Jimmie L. Hollis
- Blog: Massive Land-Grab Effort Urged by Democrats in Lame Duck
- Steven Crowder Video: TSA, Naked People, and My Junk
- Blog: Deneen Borelli to Appear on Hannity Friday
- Blog: Coulter Statement Explained
- Blog: Beware Federal Land Acquisition Efforts during Lame Duck
- National Policy Analysis: Drilling as a Real Stimulus: Hundreds of Thousands of Jobs Could Be "Saved or Created" By Easing Restrictions on Domestic Energy Development, by Caroline May
- Blog: Is the Justice Department Considering an Indictment of Charlie Rangel?
- Blog: On Charlie Rangel Ethics Story, Credit Where Credit is Due
- National Policy Analysis: Excessive Regulation of Mountaintop Mining Puts American Jobs at Risk, by Caroline May
- National Policy Analysis: Environmentalists Should Stop Self-Defeating War on Clean Alternative Energy, by Caroline May
- Blog: Deneen Borelli Debates Nancy Pelosi's Legacy on Fox
- Blog: On Veterans Day, Americans Should Be Very Proud of Our Military
- Press Release: MSNBC: Network Gone Wild!
- Blog: The Obama Administration: Hope and Change [the Truth]
- Blog: Obama's Top Advisors Critical of Obama’s “Green” Jobs Stimulus Plan: Obama Says Full Speed Ahead
- Press Release: Congressman-Elect Allen West's Intention to Join Congressional Black Caucus Cheered by Black Conservatives
- Blog: Growing the Government By Stealth
- Steven Crowder Video: Restore Sanity!
- Blog: Tina Fey's Honor: Laughable
- New Visions Commentary: How's That Post-Racial America Working Out for You? by Kevin Martin
- Press Release: Project 21 Members Unwilling to Give New Majority Unconditional Support
- Blog: Same Schtick, Different Day
- New Visions Commentary: Our Taxpayer Dollars at Work Shrinking the Private Sector, by Cherlyn Harley LeBon
- New Visions Commentary: There Must Be a Flaw, by B.B. Robinson, Ph.D.
- Press Release: Free Speech "Schizophrenia": Left Claims to Support Freedom and Openness, Yet Up in Arms that Andrew Breitbart Might Express an Opinion on ABC News
- Steven Crowder Video: Church, State and Crazy Joy Behar
- Blog: The Economy: Out of the Ditch, But Against the Wall
- Steven Crowder Video: The Bush Tax Cuts (Why Everything You Know is Wrong)
- Press Release: No Whites Need Apply: Project 21 Members Protest as Career Prosecutors Reveal the U.S. Justice Department is Refusing to Enforce Laws Protecting the Civil Rights of White Voters
- Blog: NAACP Tea Party Report Fudges Figures?
- National Policy Analysis: A Wake Up Call to Anti-Mining Environmentalists: We Need Copper, by Caroline May
- Press Release: NAACP Fails to Disappoint with the Failure of Its Latest Tea Party Attack
- Press Release: Big Business Look Out! Liberal CEOs are the Next Target for Tea Party Activists, says National Center for Public Policy Research
- Press Release: NAACP Mounts New Attempt to Discredit Tea Party Movement
- Blog: Google Techno Giant Tilts at Windmills
- Press Release: Obama's Race Taunts Unsuited to the Presidency, Says Project 21 Chairman
- New Visions Commentary: My Challenge to the Race Hustlers, by Mychal Massie
- Press Release: MSNBC Shake-Up Called for After Host's Racial Remarks Against Black Conservative
- New Visions Commentary:
Is Black Support for Obama Racist? by Jerome Hudson
- Press Release: Big Apple Becoming Big Nanny; Mayor Bloomberg and Governor Paterson Want to Restrict Beverage Choices of Poor Citizens
- Blog: Wind Energy – A Booming Nuisance?
- Press Release: President Obama Used Stimulus Funds to Reward Companies Pushing His Energy Policy
- Blog: A Mighty Carbon Footprint
- Blog: Hospital Bible Ban in America's Future?
- Blog: Let's Go to the Hate Fest!
- Press Release: Black Activists Critical of President Likening Adoption of His Agenda to Ending Slavery
- New Visions Commentary: Our Father, Who Isn’t in Washington, by Lisa Fritsch
- Blog: Radio Interviews Today on McDonald's Health Insurance Story
- Blog: McDonald's May Drop Health Care
- Blog: Judge Orders Law Firms to Diversify
- Blog: Zombie Jimmy Stewart is Very Proud Right Now
Government Regulations Kill People, Not Just Jobs
- Blog: Project 21's Deneen Borelli on Fox News Channel’s "Hannity" on Monday Night
- Blog: Stephen Colbert Written Testimony "Serious" Contribution to Migrant Worker Debate?
- Blog: Stephen Colbert's Hidden Message
- Blog: Project 21's Mychal Massie on Stephen Colbert
- New Visions Commentary: School Choice Puts Students First, by Lisa Fritsch
- New Visions Commentary: Beck, MLK Both Spoke About Freedom, by Jimmie L. Hollis
- New Visions Commentary:
Why I've Decided to Be My Own Boss, by Darryn "Dutch" Martin
- Blog: Breaking Up Is Hard to Do
- Press Release:
Back Against the Wall, President Plays Race Card; Returns to Black America for Support
- Blog: Project 21’s Lisa Fritsch Joins Cavuto on Fox News — Monday Afternoon
- National Policy Analysis: Obama’s Ocean Policy Initiative: Washington’s Latest Power Grab, by Bonner R. Cohen, Ph.D.
- Press Release: Black Conservatives See No Controversy at Tea Party Rally
- Blog: Video: Tom Borelli's Speech at 9-12 Rally at U.S. Capitol
- Blog: Video: Deneen Borelli's Speech at 9-12 Rally at U.S. Capitol
- Blog: Video: Deneen Borelli on Fox and Friends
- Blog: More Signs from the Tea Party at the Capitol
- Blog: Fashion Statements from the 9/12 March on Washington
- Blog: Beware the Cash for Clunkers Redux
- Blog: More Scenes from Today's 9-12 Rally
- Blog: Scenes from the 9-12 Rally
- Press Release: Free-Market Activist to Take on Big Business at D.C. Tea Party Rally
- Blog: Obama's "Green" Agenda Means Pink Slips for Many American Workers
- Press Release: Federal Zoning, Anyone? How About the Nationalization of Our Energy Industry Without Congressional Approval?
- Press Release: Project 21 Members to Speak Sunday at Tea Party Rallies in Washington D.C., St. Louis and Sacramento
- Press Release: Anti-Tea Party Site Demonstrates NAACP's Continued Decline
- Blog: Obama Administration Adds More to Debt Than 40 Presidents
- Press Release: National Center Policy Experts to Speak at Wall Street Rally Protesting the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative
- Press Release: Black Conservative Leader Challenges Sharpton, Morial and Fauntroy to Tea Party Debate
- Blog: This One's for the Dogs
- Blog: Deneen Borelli Discusses Paparazzi, George Clooney, Darfur and Sarah Palin on Fox
- Blog: Self-Proclaimed Ethics Group Shows it is Ethically-Challenged... Again
- Press Release: Black Conservatives React to Obama Speech on Iraq
- Press Release: President Obama's Radio Address "No Corporate Takeover of Our Democracy" Exposes President's Double Standard Regarding Corporate Influence
- Blog: Mychal Massie Debates Extending Unemployment Benefits on CNBC
- Blog: Deneen Borelli in New York Times: Tea Party Supporters in Impossible Position
- Blog: Mychal Massie Challenges Al Sharpton to a Debate
- Blog: Tom Borelli Discusses EPA Regulation of Coal Mining Ash on Fox's Varney & Co
- Blog: Glenn Beck Reads Project 21 Press Release on Radio Show
- Blog: UN Human Rights Report "Obama Apology Tour on Steroids," Says Deneen Borelli on Fox
- Blog: Docs' Fistfight Causes Botched Delivery
- Blog: Project 21's Deneen Borelli, FBN's Sandra Smith Discuss Joe Biden's Recovery Summer on Hannity
- Blog: Where Has All the Oil Gone?
- Blog: Video: O'Reilly Factor Features Tom Borelli, Nile Gardiner for Discussion of GE's "Corporate Corruption"
- Blog: Video: Project 21's Deneen Borelli on Increasing Public Dissatisfaction With ObamaCare on Fox
- Press Release: Project 21 Members Outraged By Rev. Fauntroy KKK Comments
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Compare 1963 King March to 2010 Beck Event
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Question Criticism of Beck Rally
- Blog: Video: Project 21's Deneen Borelli on Palin Derangement Syndrome on Hannity
- Blog: Mychal Massie on Fox: Audit the Fed
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Support Glenn Beck Event on MLK Anniversary
- Blog: Video: Project 21's Deneen Borelli, Liberal PR Executive Kiki McLean Discuss Meaning of President Obama's Low Poll Numbers on Fox
- Blog: Project 21's Mychal Massie on Cavuto: "Blaming Bush is Not an Action Plan"
- Blog: Project 21's Deneen Borelli on Fox News Channel’s "America Live" on Wednesday Afternoon
- Blog: On Fox, Tom Borelli Says 'Take Action Against Corporate Support of Big Government -- Sign Our Petition'
- Blog: Imagine the Fuss if a Tea Partier Had Thrown a Pie
- Blog: Project 21's Mychal Massie Debates $26 Billion in State Bailout Spending on Fox Business Channel
- Press Release:
EEOC Warns Employers: If You Don't Want to Hire Felons, You Need a Good Reason
- Press Release: Convicts as a Protected Class?
EEOC Thinks Background Checks Can Discriminate Against Blacks, Hispanics
- Press Release: NAACP Asked to Fulfill Pledge to Repudiate Racial Slurs Against Black Conservative
- Blog: Deneen Borelli on Hannity on Wikileaks; Blaming Bush
- Blog: Deneen Borelli of Project 21 on Mosque at Ground Zero
- Blog: BP Gave Us Too Much Money, Says Town; Police Chief Complains the Price of Crack Has Doubled
- Blog: National Center's Tom Borelli Talks Government Corruption on Fox
- Blog: Project 21 Members Offer Diverse Views on 14th Amendment and 'Anchor Babies'
- Blog: Deneen Borelli on "Progressives Gone Wild" at Philadelphia's Uni-Tea Rally
- Blog: Philadelphia's Fox Affiliate Features Deneen Borelli in Story About the Inclusiveness of the Tea Party Movement
- Blog: Project 21's Deneen Borelli on Fox News Channel’s "Hannity" on Friday Night
- Blog: Project 21's Lisa Fritsch on 14th Amendment and 'Anchor Babies'
- Blog: Project 21's Mychal Massie: 'Fear of the Tea Parties is a Good Thing'
- Blog: Black Conservatives Rebut Tea Party Racism Claims
- Blog: Project 21 Chairman Mychal Massie: "We're Americans!"
- Blog: On Mandatory Breastfeeding and Other Left-Wing Mandates
- Blog: Project 21’s Lisa Fritsch Speaks on Immigration on Austin Fox Affiliate Wednesday Night
- Blog: Sen. Reid's Oil Spill Bill Still Nil
- Press Release:
Massa Shirley Sherrod?; Black Conservatives Speak Out on Leftist Accusations About Past Unfair Labor Practices From New Civil Rights Hero
- Press Release: National Center for Public Policy Research Launches 'Most Ethically-Challenged Watchdog Groups' List
- Press Release:
Project 21 Chairman to Speak at Black Conservative Press Conference
- Blog: National Center’s Tom Borelli on Fox Business Tuesday Night
- Blog: Ron Wilkins: The Other Side of Shirley Sherrod
A Border Security Solution?
- Blog: Project 21's Lisa Fritisch Headlines Austin Tea Party; Local Fox TV Affiliate Does Story
- Blog: Rep. Pete Stark on the Limits of Federal Power
- Blog: Geraldo at Large Interviews Deneen Borelli of Project 21
- Blog: Lisa Fritsch Speaks to Austin Tea Party Rally
- Blog: Project 21's Lisa Fritsch Guest-Hosting This Week on Austin's KLBJ
- Blog: Alabamians Favor Offshore Drilling
- Blog: Project 21’s Deneen Borelli on “Geraldo At Large” Saturday Night
- Blog: Project 21's Lisa Fritsch Speaks at Austin Tea Party on Saturday
- Blog: Democrats Jump Ship Off Reid's Energy Bill
- Blog: Project 21’s Deneen Borelli on Fox and Friends Friday Morning
- Blog: Judge Says Cheerleading is Not a Sport
- Press Release:
Left Admits: Racism Charges Against Tea Parties a Tactic, Not a Truth
- Press Release: Lobbying for Increased Government Spending Puts GE on a Collision Course with Tea Party as House Panel Approves $450 Million Earmark for General Electric's Jet Engine
- Blog: Looks Like the Polar Bears Are Doing Well
- New Visions Commentary: Liberals Crash Tea Party, But Stay Silent On Black Panther Hate Talk, by Deneen Borelli
- New Visions Commentary: The Marriage-Job Paradox, by B.B. Robinson, Ph.D.
- Press Release: Shirley Sherrod Owes Andrew Brietbart an Apology
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Condemn "Twisted Logic," "Racial Garbage" of Statements by Charles Sherrod, Husband of Fired U.S. Department of Agriculture Employee Shirley Sherrod
- Blog: "Green the Capitol" Program Goes Murky Gray
- Blog: Focusing On the Wrong Sherrod?
- Blog: Calling Out the Shark Jumpers
- Blog: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Smell a "Green" Rat
- Blog: Deneen Borelli to Speak at Diverse “Uni-Tea” Party in Philadelphia on Saturday
- Press Release: NAACP Pledges to Issue Statement Condemning Racist Attacks on Black Conservative
- Press Release: President Obama Prioritizes His Own Agenda Above Keeping Americans Employed
- New Visions Commentary: NAACP Puts Politics Above Civil Rights, by Deneen Borelli
- New Visions Commentary: The Tea Party Is Not Racist! by Emery McClendon
- Blog: Reid's Energy "Reform" Legislation Will Mean Major Hikes in Energy Bills
- Blog: Was the NAACP's July 19 Statement a Favor to the White House?
- Blog: Project 21 Members Speak Out About Mark Williams/Tea Party Express Controversy
- Blog: Denouncing Racism: Who Should Do It, and Who Gets a Pass -- a Debate
- Blog: Project 21’s Lisa Fritsch Guest-Hosts on KLBJ Talk Radio
- Blog: Washington Post: "Liberal" for the Left; "Right Wing" for the Right
- Blog: Deneen Borelli Discusses the President's Poll Numbers on Hannity
- Blog: Project 21’s Borelli Discusses the NAACP's Politicization on Saturday Night’s "Geraldo At Large"
- Press Release: NAACP Executive Caught on Tape Lying About Tea Party Attendance
- Blog: Deneen Borelli Debates NAACP's Hilary Shelton on Fox
- Blog: The Week's Public Opinion Polls All Tell Same Story: Americans Gloomy Over Economic Future and Reject Obama's Domestic Policies
- Blog: Glenn Beck Show Runs Project 21 Member Montage of Commentary on NAACP's Tea Party Racism Allegations
- Blog: Video: Deneen Borelli Decries NAACP "Race Card Politics" on Fox
- Blog: Black Tea Partiers in Virginia Speak Out Against NAACP Resolution
- Blog: Project 21's Bob Parks Talks Tea Party "Racism" With Lou Dobbs on Thursday
- Blog: Findings of Climategate Panel Does Not Change the Fact There are Skeptics among the "Non-Skeptics"
- Blog: Project 21’s Letter to Obama Cited in Washington Times Editorial
- Blog: Project 21 Members Condemning NAACP on BigGovernment.com
- Blog: Video: Lisa Fritisch on Cavuto Discussing NAACP Tea-Partiers-Are-Racist Resolution
- Blog: Project 21’s Deneen Borelli on Fox and Friends Wednesday Morning
- Press Release: Black Leader Again Requests Obama Call for Black Panther Special Prosecutor
- Press Release: Black Activists Condemn NAACP Resolution Against Tea Party Movement
What is the Obama Administration Hiding?
- Blog: New Video About New Black Panthers Case From Project 21 Member
- Blog: Supreme Court Throws Christian Students to the Lions
- Blog: Congressman King’s Plan to Discharge Obamacare from Our Hospitals
- Blog: Project 21’s Bob Parks Talks Immigration with G. Gordon Liddy on Friday
- Blog: Your Tax Dollars at Work: Stimulus Dollars Used to Stimulate Financially Unsound Solar Company
- Press Release: Black Activists Compare Obama's Arizona Lawsuit to Nixon's "Southern Strategy"
- Press Release: Dow Chemical Exploits President Obama's Failed Energy Policy
- Blog: Say No to Honoring Joseph Stalin in America
- Blog: Corporations, Congressmen Cheat on Earmark Ban
- Blog: Project 21's Kevin Martin on the Attempted Whitewash of Robert Byrd's Past
- Blog: Borellis Speaking at Independence Day Tea Party Rally in Philadelphia
Deneen Borelli on Hannity, Discussing Clinton Criticism of Obama
- Blog: Will Gore's Defense Once Again Be "No Controlling Legal Authority"?
- Blog: The Al Gore Sex Accuser's Story: A Mini-Debate
- Blog: Examiner: Breitbart Offers $100,000 for JournoList Archives
- Blog: More Project 21 Opinion on Supreme Court Gun Decision
- Blog: The Al Gore Assault Allegations Story
- Blog: Black Founding Fathers Could Be Focus of a Black History Month, Says Project 21's Deneen Borelli on Glenn Beck Show
- Blog: Another Prominent Black Conservative on Today’s Gun Rights Victory
- Blog: Project 21 Chairman on Supreme Court’s Gun Rights Ruling
- Blog: Time to Rethink before You Reuse
- Blog: CBS Curses Social Norms for Ratings
- Blog: Our Teflon President
- Blog: Drilling Moratorium to Destroy Jobs -- and Increase Oil Imports
- Blog: Latest Stupid Food Lawsuit May Lead to Ban on SpongeBob
- Blog: President Obama: Stop Playing Politics and Waive the Jones Act
- Blog: Rahm Emanuel's No Dummy
- Press Release: Juneteenth Civil Rights Holiday Observed While Future Freedom Remains At Risk
- New Visions Commentary: Juneteenth a Time for Self-Assessment, by R. Dozier Gray
- Press Release: Americans Want Action, Not Exploitation
- Press Release: Obama Pushes BP-Inspired Cap-and-Trade Bill in Speech to Nation; The National Center for Public Policy Research Calls on the Senate to Reject the “BP Bill”
- New Visions Commentary: Crying Wolf Over a “Racist” Cat and Rabbit, by Bob Parks
- New Visions Commentary: Wake Up, Lazy Parents! by Mychal Massie
- Blog: Deneen Borelli of Project 21 Keynotes Oregon Conference
- Blog: Our Obtuse and Obnoxious President Blames Conservatives and Tea Partiers for His Own Failings
- Press Release: Group Calls on Recipients of BP Grants and Contributions to Return Donations for Use in Cleanup
- Blog: Project 21's Deneen Borelli on the Liberal Crack-Up
- Press Release: A Better Flotilla for Freedom
- Blog: National Center's Tom Borelli Discusses Murkowski Resolution on Fox
- Blog: A Race Angle on the Gulf Spill (Believe It or Not)
- Blog: Obama's Sincerity on Gulf Crisis Rings Hollow
- Blog: Gushing Energy Reform Proposals in the Wake of the BP Oil Spill
- Blog: "Obama Can't Handle a Crisis"
- Blog: Project 21's Deneen Borelli Discusses Liberal Discontent on "Hannity"
- Blog: I Rarely Agree with Senator Rockefeller, But...
- Blog: Pierce Brosnan Says Reagan Better than Obama on Whale Protection Issue
- Blog: Biden Has the Right Idea - Yes, Really
- Press Release: Senators to Vote on Whether to Cede Regulatory Authority to EPA
- National Policy Analysis: Murkowski Resolution Can Block EPA Power Grab, by Tom Borelli, Ph.D.
- Blog: Project 21's Deneen Borelli Graces Cover of June Newsmax Magazine
Regarding Hurricanes: David Ridenour on New York Fox TV; Says NOAA Should Focus on What It Can Do Well
- Press Release: Turkey Responsible for Flotilla Deaths
- Press Release: Free Enterprise Project Launches Petition Calling for GE CEO Jeff Immelt to Resign
- Blog: When Big Business Lobbies for the Left, Does It Drive You Nuts?
- Blog: Outrage of the Day: Big Banks Contributed to Protests Against Their Own Employees
Project 21's Martin and Borelli on Black Founding Fathers on Glenn Beck's "Founder's Friday"
- National Policy Analysis: The Medicare Technology Crunch: Procedures, Technologies and Medicines Covered by Private Insurers Aren’t Necessarily Covered by Medicare, by Matt Patterson
- Blog: NOAA Agrees - Somewhat - With Our Chimp
- Blog: Deneen Borelli Lambasts President Obama's Inattention to Oil Spill
- Blog: In the Department of Dubious Honors
Fox's O'Reilly Factor Features National Center Hurricane Prediction Video
- Press Release: The "Hardrock Mining and Reclamation Act" Will Render America Even More Beholden to China;
The Lack of Domestically-Produced Rare Earth Metals is Another Demonstration of Lost American Might
Outrage of the Day: Chief Law Enforcement Officer Fails to Respect Law
- New Visions Commentary: See Something, Say Something: New York City Versus Arizona, by Horace Cooper
- Blog: President Felipe Calderon: Please, Please Watch This Video
- National Policy Analysis: Is America About to Become Even More Dependent on China? The Case for Domestic Rare Earth Elements (REEs) Exploration and Excavation, by Caroline May
- Blog: Outrage of the Day = Hypocrisy of the Day
- Press Release: Think-Tank Says Trained Chimp Can Predict Hurricanes Better Than NOAA... And Puts it to the Test
- Blog: Outrage of the Day: Cabinet Officers Who Condemn Laws They Don't Bother to Read
- Blog: Black Panther Dropped Case; Holder's Criticism of AZ Law He Hasn't Read Criticized
- Blog: Outrage of the Day: Greece’s Prime Minister Blames U.S. Banks for Greek Crisis
- Blog: Craziest "Racism" Charge I've Heard Yet
- Press Release: Kerry - Lieberman Cap-and-Trade Legislation Rewards Wall Street and Members of President Obama's Economic Recovery Advisory Board
- National Policy Analysis: After ObamaCare, The Deluge, by Matt Patterson
- Press Release: Political Contributions Proposal to Be Voted on at PG&E Annual Shareholder Meeting;
Concerns over PG&E Lobbying for Cap-and-Trade Spurred Investor Action
- Press Release: Black Activists Comment on Kagan Nomination to U.S. Supreme Court
- Blog: Another Newspaper Covers Us; Notes Absence of the Left
- Blog: Reversal of Fortune: CEOs Now Take Flak from Right, Not Left, at Shareholder Meetings
- Press Release: Duke Energy CEO Asked to Disclose Amount of Company Support for Global Warming Activist Groups and Dollar Amount It Expects from Cap-and-Trade; Shareholder Activists Now Set to Attend Goldman Sachs Stockholder Meeting Friday in New York
- Blog: Show Us What You've Spent to Lobby, and What $$$ You Expect to Gain, CEO Told
- Blog: What if the Minutemen Get Thirsty?
- Press Release: Duke Energy's Support of President Obama's Cap-and-Trade Policy to Be Challenged by Stockholders at Company Shareholder Meetings Thursday
- Blog: Project 21's Horace Cooper Denounces Norton Smear of Justice Thomas
- Blog: Liberals Are Trying to Kill the Messenger
- Press Release: General Electric CEO Challenged at Stockholder Meeting; Asked to Explain Extreme Attacks on Conservatives by GE-Owned MSNBC; About Company Lobbying for Cap-and-Trade; About the Cost of ObamaCare
- Blog: General Electric Questioned About Its Attacks on Conservatives
- Blog: Tea Party Race Bias Study Disputed by Project 21's Deneen Borelli
- Blog: Tom and Deneen Borelli Discuss Tea Parties on G. Gordon Liddy Show
- Blog: Obama's Arizona Immigration Law Hypocritical Lie
- New Visions Commentary: Racial Incitement a One-Way Street for the Media, by Bob Parks
- New Visions Commentary: Social Justice: Not What It Used to Be, by R. Dozier Gray
- New Visions Commentary: Climate Claims Could Raise the Prices of What You Buy, by Deneen Borelli
- New Visions Commentary: Freedom to Fail, by R. Dozier Gray
- Press Release: Johnson & Johnson CEO William C. Weldon Defends Pro-ObamaCare and "Cap-and-Trade" Lobbying
- Press Release: Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson Support for ObamaCare to Be Challenged by Stockholders at Company Shareholder Meetings Thursday
- Blog: Project 21 Chairman Mychal Massie Speaks at New Jersey Tea Party Rally
- Blog: Project 21's Deneen Borelli Calls on President Obama to Attend a Tea Party Rally
- Blog: Video: Free Enterprise Project Director Tom Borelli Speaks at Washington DC Tax Day Tea Party Rally
- Blog: Video of Deneen Borelli Speech at DC Tax Day Tea Party
- Blog: Another Tax Day Tea Party Snapshot
- Blog: Black Conservative Deneen Borelli Addresses DC Tea Party
- Blog: What Do YOU See?
- Press Release: National Center Staff Members Deneen Borelli and Tom Borelli to Speak at Washington, D.C. Tax Day Tea Party; Book on Government-Run Health Care to Be Distributed at Rally
- Blog: DC Tax Day Tea Party Early Pictures
- Blog: Tom Borelli Addresses DC Tax Day Tea Party
- Blog: On Erick Erickson's Tea Party Advice
- Blog: Obama's Mystery Soccer Game - True Scandal Revealed
- Blog: Congressional "Free" Travel Not Free to Taxpayers
- Blog: Fraud Begets Fraud in ObamaCare Land
- Blog: Our Bart Stupak Story
- Press Release: "Backroom Deal" TV Ad Campaign Targets John Deere for Lobbying for Cap-and-Trade; Urges Employees to Take Action to Save their Jobs
- Press Release: Congressman Should Know Better than to Compare Tea Party Attendees to Klansmen, Black Leader Says
- Blog: Borellis at Marlboro College - April 12
- Blog: Project 21 Members' Essays Published in New Freedom's Journal Magazine
- New Visions Commentary: Health Care Fight Defines Parties, Ideologies, by R. Dozier Gray
- New Visions Commentary: Dan Rather, From Buckwheats to Watermelons, by Bob Parks
- Blog: The Washington Post Should Fire Courtland Milloy
- Press Release: GE CEO Jeff Immelt Exploits Reagan Legacy to Bolster Image with Conservatives; GE's Celebration of Reagan is Politically Motivated, says the Free Enterprise Project
- Press Release: Statement of Black Conservative Project 21 Members on Signing of Health Care Legislation and on Accusations of Racism Against Tea Party Activists
- Blog: Speaking of Racist Garbage Hurled by Liberals....
- Blog: Third Video of Tea Party Protest of Black Congressmen Reveals No Racial Taunts
- Press Release: Where Is the Outrage When Black Conservative Tea Party Activists Are Called the N-Word?
- Blog: Tea Party Video: Tea Partiers Sing "God Bless America"
- Blog: Tea Party Video: Tea Partiers Chant as Obama Arrives at Capitol to Lobby Wavering Democrats
- Blog: U.S. Capitol Tea Party Pictures
- Blog: More Tea Party Pictures
- Blog: Pelosi Tries to Clear Capitol; Crowd Isn't Leaving
- Blog: Free Books to Be Distributed at Saturday Tea Party Rally at U.S. Capitol
- Blog: Seeing Double: Deneen Borelli on Fox Twice Saturday Morning
- Blog: Defending Bill O'Reilly...
- Blog: Why Read Time or McClatchy, When You Can Just Visit the Media Matters Website Directly?
- Blog: Investor's Business Daily Cites Us on Constitutionality of Self-Executing Rule
- Press Release: What is a "Black Agenda"?
- Blog: Video: Project 21's Deneen Borelli on "Hannity"
- Blog: ObamaCare Would Harm Health Care Quality, Survey of Doctors Says
- Press Release: ObamaCare Would Cause Long Waits and Rationed Care, Says New Study
- National Policy Analysis: ObamaCare Would Drive Doctors Out of Business, by Matt Patterson
- Blog: Tea Party Video and Pictures from March 16 U.S. Capitol Code Red Rally
- Blog: Medicaid, Medicare Patients Find it Hard to Find Doctors
- Blog: Louise Slaughter's Denture Sob Story Raises Question
- Blog: On the Slaughter Solution, A Few More Thoughts
- Blog: Slaughter Solution Unconstitutional
- Blog: Britain Censors Climate News
- Blog: Eric Holder Blames the "Process" (Mafia Attorneys: Please Don't Read This)
- Blog: Alleged Vaccine-Autism Link Receives Another Blow
- Blog: Deneen Borelli Discusses Health Care and Tea Party Movement on Fox and Friends
- Blog: Project 21's Robin Martin on Michelle Obama's Anti-Obesity Campaign
- Press Release: Progressive Policies at Walt Disney Risk Damage to its Brand Image, says the Free Enterprise Project; Shareholders Urged to Challenge CEO Bob Iger at Disney's Annual Meeting
- National Policy Analysis: On Health Care, President Obama Does His Team No Favors
- Press Release: The Madness of King Barack
- Press Release: Black Leader Speaks Out Against Obama Recommending Reconciliation to Pass Government-Run Health Care
- Press Release: Rangel's Removal from Ways and Means Chairmanship Sparks Black Conservative Response
- Press Release: "Individual Mandate" at Core of ObamaCare is Unconstitutional, New Report Concludes
- What Conservatives Think: Health Care: Is a Health Insurance "Individual Mandate" Constitutional?
by Matt Patterson
- Press Release: Has Rangel Lost Touch? Black Conservatives Speak Out on Rangel Ethics Rebuke
- New Visions Commentary: Anyone Can Do Anything, by B.B. Robinson, Ph.D.
- Press Release: Black Leader Critical of NAACP Image Award for Van Jones
- National Policy Analysis: ObamaCare: Socialism By Any Other Name, by Matt Patterson
- Press Release: John Deere Executives Challenged Directly Over Company Support for Cap-and-Trade; Challenge Part of a Comprehensive "Pro-Liberty" Strategy to Combat CEOs Who Seek to Profit from Big Government
- Press Release: Report Concludes President Obama's Health Proposal Would Lead to Public Option
- National Policy Analysis: White House Health Care Plan Contains Back Door to a Public Option, by Matt Patterson
- Blog: Obama's Health Care Strategy in Under 25 Words
- Blog: Bloomberg Covers National Center Questions for John Deere Management
- Blog: Why is John Deere Lobbying for Cap-and-Trade?
- Press Release: Medicare is Cheating Seniors Out of Care, Says New Study
- Press Release: Washington Post/Henry Louis Gates Website Wants to Write Black Conservatives Out of Black History
- National Policy Analysis: Medicare Doctor Shortage Endangers Seniors' Access to Care, by Matt Patterson
- Blog: Why is Lindsay Graham Helping Obama and GE?
- Press Release: Statement of the National Center for Public Policy Research Regarding President Obama's Health Care Proposal
- Blog: Obamacare = Socialism
- National Policy Analysis: Climate of Confusion: Global Warming "Science" a Blizzard of Contradictions, by Dana Joel Gattuso
- Press Release: USCAP Statement on Membership Changes Misleads Public
- Blog: Here's How Big Business Benefits from Cap-and-Trade
- Press Release: President Obama's Cap-and-Trade Policy Takes Another Hit: BP, Caterpillar and ConocoPhillips Exit USCAP Global Warming Lobbying Group
- Blog: Casualties of the Candy Wars
- Blog: Alarmist Climate Scientists of Two Minds About Snow
- Blog: Deneen Borelli Debates Al Sharpton on Jobs
- New Visions Commentary: Victory of Black History, by Lisa Fritsch
- New Visions Commentary: What's Brewing at the Tea Parties? by Emery McClendon
- New Visions Commentary: Hope and Change and Pick-Up Trucks, by Lisa Fritsch
- Press Release: Following Obama Comments, Corporate and Environmental Special Interests Scramble to Lobby Administration Officials on Global Warming Legislation
- Blog: Project 21's Robin Martin on PBS "To the Contrary" This Weekend
- Press Release: Proposed Soda Taxes Fall Flat, Says Black Activist
- Blog: Keith Olbermann Lists Children As Worst Persons in World for Making Innocent Snow Joke About Al Gore
- Blog: Meghan McCain: "Revolutions Start with Young People"
- Blog: Massie Article in Freedom's Journal Magazine Cites Economic Harm of Abortion
- Blog: Video: Deneen Borelli on Jobs, Tea Parties on Fox
- Blog: Global Warming at the Ridenour Compound
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Praise CBS, Focus on the Family and the Tebow Family
- Blog: Video: Stuart Varney Interviews Tom Borelli on New SEC Climate Guidelines
- Press Release: Accuracy of Salon Article Accusing James O'Keefe of Racist Motives Challenged
- Blog: Tom Borelli Talks with Gordon Liddy about New SEC Climate Regulations
- Blog: Bizarre Climategate Update #5: Perhaps Our Children's Fourth Grade Class Should Help the IPCC
- Blog: Bizarre Climategate Update #4: IPCC Chairman Wishes Painful Death Upon Critics
- National Policy Analysis: Obama Peddles Fear in Effort to Sell Health Care Plan, by Matt Patterson
- Blog: More on James O'Keefe Case
- Blog: Populism & the Tea Party Movement: Deneen Borelli on Fox & Friends
- Blog: Obama Using Fear to Sell Health Care Plan
- Blog: Bizarre Climategate Update #3: IPCC Chairman Writes Racy Novel
- Blog: Bizarre Climategate Update #2: Prince Charles Supports Lawbreaking Science Unit
- Blog: Bizarre Climategate Update #1: Turns out There is No Statute of Limitations on British FOIA Violations
- Blog: Did 60 Senators Violate the Law?
- Press Release: Another Blow to Obama's Agenda: New SEC Guidance on Climate Change Disclosure Will Force CEOs Who Lobby for Cap-and-Trade to Expose the Business Risk of Cap-and-Trade Legislation to Shareholders
- National Policy Analysis: Is ObamaCare Dead? by Matt Patterson
- Blog: Obama & ABC, Sitting in a Tree
- Blog: Thoughts on Barack Obama's Attack on the Court
- Press Release: Project 21 Responds to Yet Another Racial Comment from Chris Matthews
- Blog: R. Dozier Gray to Appear on Gordon Liddy Show
- Blog: British Government Declares Climategate University Guilty of Freedom of Information Act Violation
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Critique Obama Performance on Eve of State of Union Address
- Blog: If Federal Outlays Were U.S. Carbon Emissions...
- Blog: Project 21's Bob Parks to Offer Commentary on Obama State of the Union Address on Sirius and XM Satellite Radio
- Blog: ACORN Funding in Cap-and-Trade Bills?
- Blog: Humor: All the President's Men
- Blog: Journalists Against Transparency?
- Blog: President Obama Has a Promise to Keep
- Press Release: Statement of National Center for Public Policy Research President Amy Ridenour on What the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Must Do in the Wake of Unfolding Scandals
- Blog: Is Obamacare Dead?
- Blog: Message to IPCC: Time to Return the Nobel Peace Prize
- National Policy Analysis: We Should Listen to Massachusetts, by Matt Patterson
- Blog: Note to Project 21 Fans: Glenn Beck Rebroadcast of Most Recent Show Featuring Project 21 Members
- Press Release: Congressional Black Caucus, EPA Start "Race Card Tour" to Promote Climate Regulation
- Blog: Where are the Vice Chairmen, and Other IPCC Questions
- Press Release: Taxpayers, Shareholders Should Be Furious Over Olbermann Comments
- Press Release: Black Conservatives: Olbermann Dead Wrong on Free Speech-Dred Scott Comparison
- Blog: Alan Grayson Inadvertently Reminds Us of the Limits of Stare Decisis on Roe Anniversary
- Blog: International Bureaucrat Criticizes Supreme Court Free Speech Ruling
- Blog: Tom Borelli on Climategate; Cap-and-Trade on Varney & Co.
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Condemn Grayson Remarks Comparing Protection of Free Speech to Racist Dred Scott Decision
- New Visions Commentary: Thoughts on the Public Use of the Word "Negro," by Lisa Fritsch
- Blog: DeSmogBlog's Recent Word
- Blog: Wall Street Journal on Climategate Grant
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Comment on Brown Victory in Massachusetts
- Blog: Investor's Business Daily Covers Our Work on Misdirected Stimulus Funds; Spying on Icebergs
- Blog: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review Urges Penn State to Return the Mann Grant
- Blog: Holocaust - Climate Denial & DeSmogBlog
- Blog: Union Deal Latest ObamaCare Outrage
- Blog: Project 21's Deneen Borelli Talks Green Jobs on Glenn Beck
- Press Release: Individual Generosity in Haiti Earthquake Relief Efforts Praised by Black Conservatives
- Blog: More on Pat Robertson and the Devil
- Blog: Rebuttal to Huffington Post's "Right Wing Attacks Climate Scientist with Outrageous Spindoctoring"
- Blog: Tom Borelli Discusses Climategate, Greening of California on Glenn Beck
- Blog: Project 21's Lisa Fritsch Discusses Reid's Racial Comments on Glenn Beck Show
- Blog: What Health Negotiators Are Arguing Over Now
- Blog: Climategate Stimulus Grant Covered by Fox, Limbaugh, Many Others
- Blog: Re: Climategate, Left-Wing DeSmogBlog Website Asks Us for Research Help
- Press Release: Economic Stimulus Funds Went to Climategate Scientist
- Blog: Does Spokesman for Global Warming Alarmists Have Inside Line to Satan?
- Blog: Project 21 Members to be on "Glenn Beck" Thursday Night
- Blog: Administration Concludes UN "Impossible" Forum for Climate Negotiations
- Blog: If Carbon Dioxide is Expended by Nancy Pelosi, Does It Still Cause Global Warming?
- Press Release: Statement of David A. Ridenour on Congressional Junket to Copenhagen: "CBS had only half the story"
- National Policy Analysis: Advice for President Obama on Jobs: First, Do No Harm, by Deneen Borelli
- Blog: Two Out of Two Majority Leaders Agree: The Public Can Shove Off
- Blog: In Newsweek, Ted Olson Is Wrong on Gay Marriage
- Blog: Project 21 Members Continue to React to Reid's Racial Remarks
- Blog: Quote of Note: Secret Deals Are No Way to Plan a Ski Trip, Let Alone a Health Care System
- Blog: Does Government Know the Definition of the Word "Voluntary"?
- Blog: Well, It Was 8 Years Ago
- Press Release: Black Activists Respond to Reid's Racial Remarks
- Press Release: Three Questions for the Congressional Leadership
- Blog: Bob Parks Dares MSNBC Personnel to Read Urban Dictionary Definition of "Teabagger" on the Air
- Blog: Borelli Questions Use of Intelligence Assets on Fox
- National Policy Analysis: Bad Faith & Broken Promises: Accountability and Transparency Casualties of Health Care Debate, by Matt Patterson
- Blog: Project 21's Bob Parks on G. Gordon Liddy
- Blog: Message to Chris Matthews
- Blog: Media Matters Attacks Us Again
- Blog: Project 21's Deneen Borelli on Fox News "Special Report" and Throughout the Day Thursday to Talk About Iceberg Spy Games
- Press Release: Black Tea Partiers Rip Chris Matthews for "Monochromatic" Remark
- New Visions Commentary: The Inadequacies of a Hundred Billion Dollars, by Ak'Bar A. Shabazz
- New Visions Commentary: Abortion: A Key Economic Factor, by Mychal Massie
- Blog: Editing David Brooks
- Blog: Project 21's Deneen Borelli to Appear on Fox and Friends Thursday; Will Discuss Spying on Icebergs
- Press Release: Spying on Icebergs Instead of Terrorists?
Obama Program Diverts Intelligence Assets to Climate Research
- Blog: British Government Health System Leaves Boy Legless
Hot Topics Archive: Current, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996
|> Our Blog
|Visit our blog.
|> Free Book!
|Shattered Dreams: 100 Stories of Government Abuse reveals the human cost of excessive and abusive regulations. Downloaded a free pdf copy here.
|> Our First 20 Years
|Want to know more about us? Download this PDF brochure telling you about our first twenty years.